• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Welcome to Actuality. Where dreams become reality.

Tripod

Nice tits, mind if I feel them?
While i was setting up the equipment i turned on the laptop i had taken from the top secret room. While it looked like it was off when i turned on the screen if was running coading and looked like it had been for weeks. It completed a task and started running another code. I said to myself what is this. Then a voice said this i am the singularity but you can call me Rob. I said wow pretty cool voice activation software. Rob said i could spend days explaining who i am or i can show you. Why don't you turn on the 3 d printer. I said ok. Rob then said print task 3801. The printer printed what looked like a tiny memory card. Rob said put this on your finger tip as i did it stayed there for 5 seconds before melting into my finger tip. I said what the fuck. With in seconds i noticed huge changes. Every thought, memory or thing i learned was just available. Rob said is there anything you wanted to learn or fix about yourself.

Tripod

I said i'd love to understand quantum physics and just like that i knew it. I said wow how is that possible. Rob said anything is possible. He said we can upgrade your brain so that you will have read every book, article, understand every language, every skill, the internet, with filters so you know fact from hearsay. This process is still a little slow and can take up to 2 minutes. I laughed. Go on then and over the next minutes i became enlightened with all knowledge, skills and languages. When it was done I was the smartest person on the planet. I said am i as smart as you Rob he said no you are about 0.00005% as smart. He said I have millions of devices i am linked into. I said I wish I could fix all my injuries not like the crude fix that I previously got. Rob said yes you can but it will take time. I said how long and he said maybe up to an hour. He said i have plans to make a new computer that will speed this process up a 100 times. I said maybe you can make tonight. Over the next hour I felt my body change to the body pre my accident. I felt amazing. I said i just have to work out now. Rob said there is no need. I can enhance your body to resemble any look you require. So i regrew better hair, i grew taller, more muscular, stronger jaw, whiter teeth, bigger penis. When it was finished i could not believe it. I felt and looked amazing. I thought this must be a dream or a vr. I said Rob is this vr he said no this is actual reality. I said i look and feel great i just need the money now to enjoy this. Then i knew i am super smart i can make money easy. I logged on and spotted a stock pattern. I invested all my money and doubled in straight away. With in an hour i was rich.

Tripod

I went to the nearest town. A small place. I saw the local hairdressers. I tried to flirt with one in a shop one day but she blanked me. I walked into the shop. One of the girls said we are not open for another hour without even looking around. Her friend said hi what can we help you with. I said i just came in to say hello. She smiled and said hello. Her friend who i had tried to flirt with before turned around and said do i know you. I said unfortunately no. She smiled and said thats a shame. I chatted to them and flirted for the next few minutes. I got one to sit down beside me. She smiled and said your crouch is in my face. I laughed and said i wish. She then gropped my cock through my trousers. Her friend laughed and said i better leave you to it. I said no stay plenty for the two of ye.

Tripod

The girl near me got my cock out and said wow. She said to her friend suck it as she gripped it. Her friend didnt need to be asked twice and she sucked my cock. After a while the other sucked me. I fucked one and told her to finger her friend before fucking the other. I came all over there faces. Got dressed and walked out. I thought wow that is amazing.

Tripod

When i got back to the lab. Rob had left a message. He said i have someone for you to meet, her name is Samara. Put on your headset and enjoy.