• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Adult Pin Site Request

soveng

Spank me, I'm a newbie!
Greetings, everyone.

Hope you have a nice day.

As title says, I'm looking for an adult website that have following features:

1. Users can upload pictures.
2. Users can "pin" files i.e. link them into specific galleries, folders or boards.

If it allows gifs or short videos even better. Some form of recommendations also would be excellent.

So basically a Pinterest site but for adult content. One of the example is sex.com - it fits ideally into what I need, but the problem with this site is that its admins disabled image uploading and the most recent update was 6 months ago. It seems site owners abandoned "pin" version of the site.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
So basically a Pinterest site but for adult content. One of the examples is sex.com - it fits ideally into what I need, but the problem with this site is that its admins disabled image uploading and the most recent update was 6 months ago. It seems site owners abandoned "pin" version of the site.
I was wondering why my pins of pictures over there at sex.com went from 9,358 (everything seen) to 1,122 (with missing images) on the 288 boards I have. Yes, I don't log in much over there anymore. Last time I was there was in mid-December. Thanks.

sex.com was the place. Sorry, but I don't know of any others.

Last edited: